What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The Forex Pitstop “TradeManager”
- You’ll never miss trades again nor lose money because you can’t close your orders fast enough
- One for the trade and one for a confirmation protecting you from misplaced clicks
- Just imagine how fast and efficient trading can become with such a powerful tool
- Adjust your trades visually, right on the chart, even before sending your order
- Grab a StopLoss or Take Profit line on the chart
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Pitstop Trade Manager scores 70.30/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.forexpitstop.com/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: forexpitstop.com you’ll also be taken through to forexpitstop.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)